Terms & Conditions
1. It is the responsibility of all ticket holders to read and observe these terms and conditions and other information provided.
2. Admission to the site is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The festival organisers will not be liable for accident, injury, damage sustained, loss or theft of property whilst on site.
3. Children need to be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times when on the festival site. A child remains the responsibility of the accompanying adult.
4. Tickets are not transferable. Refunds will not be made in whole, or in part, if the event is cancelled or curtailed through circumstances beyond the festival organisers’ control, including, but not limited to: acts of God, war, terrorism, fire, action of any governmental or local authority.
5. No duplicate tickets or wristbands will be issued in the event of loss.
6. The festival organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to anybody to the festival site.
7. Coaches, buses or lorries are not allowed on site, even if converted for accommodation.
8. Vehicles are parked at owner’s risk.
9. The New Forest Folk Festival reserves the right to add, substitute or withdraw artists, and change the advertised programme and timings without being liable to paying any compensation.
10. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, video or audio promotion of the event.
11. Unauthorised photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited unless for personal use.
12. No unauthorised trading, fly pitching or any other unauthorised sale or distribution of goods, services or materials is permitted.
13. No illegal items or substances may be brought onto the festival site; any found will lead to exclusion from the site and prosecution.
14. The festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder (without reimbursement) for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or failure to comply with the reasonable requests made by the organisers or stewards of the event.
15. The festival reserves the right to search ticket holders if there is cause or suspicion.
16. It is prohibited for any person under the age of 18 to have in their possession and/or consume alcohol on site, including the campsite. The festival reserves the right to confiscate alcohol in the possession of attendees unable to provide evidence of being 18 or over.